Here’s an easy DIY project that takes minimal time and effort, and is the best part is, it’s customizable!
Here’s what you will need:
- Scrabble tiles (can be bought on amazon in a pack of 100 for $5)
- Thin Cork Board
- X-Acto Knife
- E6000 Permanent Craft Adhesive
- Clear Polyurethane Coating
- Choose four 4-letter words for each coaster.
- Using the E6000 adhesive, place a line of glue on the cork board and glue each row of 4 letters.
- When all letters are glued down, place something heavy over the coaster to seal the glue in. Allow to dry for one hour.
- Carefully use the X-Acto knife to trim away excess cork.
- Place the coasters on a paper bag and spray the Polyurethane to coat the tiles.
That’s it! These make excellent gifts & stocking-stuffers for the holidays.